Tasmanian Energy Efficiency Loan Scheme (TEELS)
Is Now Open
A joint initiative of the Tasmanian Government and Aurora Energy to assist people with the purchase of energy efficient products.
You will receive further information on the TEELS scheme in early 2017 via email.
- Non-ducted reverse cycle air conditioners – minimum 2.5 star energy efficiency rating;
- Solar panels;
- Solar power battery storage;
- Efficient wood heaters;
- Gas, air source heat pump and solar hot water heating systems;
- Condensation control systems;
- Ceiling and floor insulation;
- Double glazing;
- Block out curtains, blinds and pelmets;
- Fridges, Freezers and Washing machines rated above a 3 star energy rating;
- Irrigation pumps;
- Building upgrades to reduce energy use; and
- Industrial refrigeration.
Apply here https://www.auroraenergy.com.au/teels/form